2009年5月7日木曜日

アラレちゃん

Hi♪ I read "SINDBAD(PENGUIN READERS LEVEL2)"today. I couldn't concentrate on my reading. So I couldn't read much today.
An island appear in the story. But this island is not ordinary island.It was not an island.It was a big fish and it dragged into the sea many sailors.
When I read this scene I remembered "Dr.SLUMP".Do you know "Dr.SLUMP"? This is a Japanese cartoon. A big fish like an island appeared in it too. But it was a big alligator in the story...
As I have said, the famous story in the world like "SINDBAD" looks like Japanese cartoon. I felt very fun.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you. I'm glad you are reading books. Are there any words that you need to look up? If not, you should read something more difficult. Also, please click here to find out about information you need to include in your posts about what you read.

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for your comment.
    This book is easier than others. So I can understand any words in itself. But I don't have the reading comprehention...(T-T)

    返信削除
  3. Please try to find something that you don't understand and ask a question about it.

    返信削除